Sunday, January 12, 2014

Random bit of storage...

My Mother-In-Law liked it.

Maybe you will too?

Here is how I store my almost-complete Kiwi Lane collection:


By almost-complete I mean I am literally missing 5 sets... Christmas was good to me!

I saw something very similar to this on someones blog somewhere and I CANNOT find it again!!! So if this was your idea, sorry and thank you!

It's all Ikea! And the entire set-up cost less than $12! Go to the kitchen section and get the skinny bars for $3 each and as many 10-packs of the hooks for $1 each that you need. Have your husband hang it on the one clear space of wall and Ta-Daaaaaa!

Really functional really cheap storage!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been looking for an excuse to go back to Ikea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, just discovered Kiwi Lane and I am in love with this storage idea. I have exactly one spot left on my wall. :-D

    ReplyDelete