Monday, August 11, 2014

Basic Sketch

Another Kiwi Lane Design Team perk post!!!

I got the sketch early so I could make an example! 

So this Basic Sketch went up on Kiwi Lane's Facebook page this morning:


And mine is already done and in the scrapbook!!!

See:


That's right! An entire scrapbook layout devoted to my children's flip flops!

I had this perfect paper sitting there waiting for the perfect moment with the perfect pictures... and I am really trying to combat that lately. I decided NOW is the perfect everything and I used those "special" papers!

I love the "oh flip":


I am apparently still on my only-use-patterned-paper kick. Even with my journaling strips:


Please excuse my terrible handwriting!

You have PLENTY of time to make your own layout!

Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment