Saturday, August 9, 2014

DT Doodles #15

Here is Kiwi Lane's DT Doodle #15 for this week:


It's a card sketch! These ones are so fast and easy, everyone head to their Facebook page HERE and enter yourself right now!

That being said...

I took the not-so-easy-but-still-faster-than-designing-it-all-by-myself route and turned the sketch into a 2-page layout:


Since this last week was Kiwi Lane's birthday, I figured I'd stay with the theme!

I love to put my titles following along a template:


Always an easy option when I'm stuck for title placement!

I did go a bit overboard with balloons: 


But once I started cutting them out and slapping them down it was too fun and cute to stop! And then I got to decorate them with my glitter gel!!!

Happy times!

Sometimes when the page is busy I like to pop up my journaling:


It helps me remember that the STORY is supposed to be just as important as the PHOTOS; and of course the super cute paper...

It was really fun to use ONLY patterned paper on this layout! No cardstock! 

Go make your own!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment