Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Basic Sketch

Here is the Basic Sketch on Kiwi Lane's Facebook page for this week:


Here is my version, turned into a 2-pager of course:


Although it actually works as just a single page:


But who has only ONE picture of ANYTHING?!

I used probably my favorite paper of all time: My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary. I just love it! The color and pattern mixes work perfectly with all the layers in this sketch:

  
I like to back my 12x12 decorative edged paper with a neutral color. Then when it goes in my scrapbook I don't have to worry about some weird color of another page background showing through the design. 

I always pop up my petals:


It's a quick easy touch of dimension that doesn't require more bulk!

Now go to Kiwi Lane's Facebook page HERE and enter yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment