Monday, July 7, 2014

DT Doodles #13

Why am I already done with a challenge that just barely started today?

Well, as I am now on the DESIGN TEAM for Kiwi Lane, I get them EARLY to make examples!!!

I'm not quite sure if I can handle all the awesomeness...

Yep! I can!

Here is Kiwi Lane's DT Doodles #13:


And here is my layout:


I used my Sunnybrook Lane and Scallops 12 inch borders, Tiny Floral, Accents, and Tiny Accents with Teresa Collins Spring Fling paper.

You may notice I added a *few* more flowers than the sketch... I can't help myself! I LOVE the flowers:


Sometimes I don't like to ink my edges, but I still want them to stand out, so I just "line" the edges of my patterned paper with a coordinating color. White in this case:


It's easy and fast and adds just the right amount of pop!

Visit Kiwi Lane on Facebook to enter and make your own DT Doodles layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment