Sunday, July 20, 2014

Basic Sketch

There's still time!!!

You have until midnight tonight to complete this Basic Sketch from Kiwi Lane:


Here is mine:


Don't fret! If I can whip one up on a Sunday afternoon you can certainly make one on a Sunday evening!

This layout actually came together really quickly. I limited myself to a yellow/gold color scheme which SEVERELY limited my paper options... so less rummaging time! 

Instead of inking edges, I just outlined in gold pen. I didn't have the right size of gold letters, so I made my own with blank chipboard and gold embossing powder:


 I have a bazillion stamps, so I was able to find the perfect saying pretty quick, too:


Ok, these flowers took a little time:


But I LOVE them so it's alright!

I traced my Kiwi Lane Accessories flower template and looped ribbon around the inside of each petal. I outlined in gold pen again, added a center, and done!

Hurry and go make your own!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment