Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Layout for July

Here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group is making in July:


I PROMISE the colors are soooo much better than the photograph!!! I just cannot get Kraft paper to come out looking normal!

We are using the Jubilee Paper Packet, the Topiary Chevron Ribbon, the Red Glitter Tape, and the Triangle Durables Studs. Can't get enough of those triangles lately!


I am usually too much of a wimp to stamp directly onto my layout, but I sucked it up this time! I really need to get over that because it always looks so good! ...when it works out...


This cute "border" is just the matching watermelon stamp stamped in a row on Kraft cardstock and cut out. Add some ribbon and Glitter tape and done!

Let me know if you are in the Utah County area and would like to make a fun Summer layout with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment