Monday, August 25, 2014

Pansy #8

I have always liked the Scrapbook Steals Mid-Week Mojo sketch series they do. Every week they have a new sketch, and at the end of a 10 sketch run they have a big prize and start over! I of course only decide to start at the very end...

So here is sketch Pansy #8:


The only problem is that they are ALWAYS one-pagers!

But I can fix that :)

So here is my 2-page version:


I thought those squares in the sketch would be a perfect spot for a bunch of those pocket-page journaling spots:


I think it worked!

This striped paper:


was the "cover page" off a collection kit I bought. You know, the front where they show you little strips of each paper in the kit? Never throw those away!!! They make great striped paper!

This sketch ends today, but go HERE on Wednesday for a new one!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment