Monday, November 17, 2014

Gardenia #10

I didn't keep up very well, did I?

I still have plans to catch up by the time the BIG prize is offered...

plans...

I think there was an oops and there is no actual "sketch" for this week, so here is Scrapbook Steals' Mid-Week-Mojo example for Gardenia #10:


And here is my 2-page version:


I know, I know, ANOTHER Father's and Son's layout with my Paper Loft paper! I just want to FINISH a grouping of pictures for ONCE!!!

When I really want a title to match, I use some of the same "background" paper for the letters:


I just did some really light stamping and cut them out. Perfect match!

I still love all the little saying strips from my Paper Loft packet:


Fastest journaling ever!

Go to the Scrapbook Steals blog HERE to see more entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment