Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gardenia #7-#9

I'm catching up!

Here are Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo sketches #7, #8, and #9!!!

#7:


My 2-page version:


and close up:


Why is grey so hard to photograph?! This layout is really cute in person, you'll have to trust me! I cut the birds out of the background paper and glitter-glued over my letters so they matched.

#8:


My 2-page version:


 and close up:


Now this one is fuzzy! I am having a bad-photography day.. I outlined everything in grey marker and popped up all the stars. I also used some of the "period" dots from my letter Thickers as accents.

and #9:


My 2-page version:


and close up:


I love buying in packs and kits! Matching is a breeze and they always come with cute fluff! Like these sticker sayings and chipboard hearts.

Wish me luck finishing my last 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment