Monday, November 3, 2014

HAPPY (late) HALLOWEEN!

I LOVE Halloween! I do!

I do NOT love this 3-week-cold!

It may be time to give up and go to the doctor...

Anyway, here is the Kiwi Lane Basic Sketch that inspired my late Halloween card:


And here is my card:


I REALLY like it!!! I used some super old Close To My Heart paper and some new Close To My Heart stamps. I also tried out my alcohol markers for the first time:


I totally copied this from an AMAZING consultant whom I now stalk. She has tons of tutorials on how to color with these markers and make skulls-in-a-jar! Visit her blog HERE to be blown away.

After all my cute coloring I figured I just needed some dimension and it would be perfect:


Ta-da!

Seriously, go learn to color and then enter for yourself at Kiwi Lane's Facebook page!

Happy skulls!


No comments:

Post a Comment