Friday, December 5, 2014

Gardenia #3-#5

I'm not sure why it took me so long to finish these last 3... but here they are!

Gardenia #3:


My layout:


Close up:


Finally one of the last Father's and Son's layouts! I REALLY stretched my Paper Loft paper! I stamped my little peeps-on-a-stick with an old Close To My Heart Easter set.

Gardenia #4:


My layout:


Close up:


I never think of layout ideas like this on my own! That's why I LOVE sketches!!! It forces me out of my comfort zone and in this case I love the result!

Gardenia #5:


My layout:


Close up:


This one started as an Out On A Limb page kit. It was cute by itself, but with a little extra paper and a different layout it turned out even BETTER! This is my first time chopping a title in half... I'll have to do it again!

And now to enter the Grand Gardenia Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment