Tuesday, January 27, 2015

KL Card Sketch

Oops!

After my post yesterday it occured to me that I never posted the FIRST Kiwi Lane sketch for this month...

Sorry!

You can no longer win, but you can always use a good card sketch, so here it is:


 I ended up with too many ideas, so I made 2 cards! 

This first one follows the sketch almost exactly:


I used Close To My Heart paper and stamps. I heat embossed the star and part of the sentiment. The gold glitter strips at the bottom are my favorite Glitter Tape. The whole card is quite sparkly, but it's hard to tell in the photo:


You kinda get the idea...

This next one I changed things up a bit:


I still used Close To My Heart paper and stamps, but this one had to be 5x7 to accommodate my favorite flower templates I wanted to use :) LOVE my flower templates!

Less sparkle, but more dimension on this one:


I like them both!

Stay tuned for another awesome Kiwi Lane card sketch in a little bit... I promise I'll post it on time so you can win!

No comments:

Post a Comment