Monday, January 26, 2015

KL Scrapbook Sketch

JUST KIDDING!!!

December was NOT my last Kiwi Lane ANYTHING!!

I was invited to stay on a few more months to be the official "sketch lady"! Or "sketchy lady" if you want to giggle... ;)

Kiwi Lane will now be doing 2 sketches a month. That means 2 chances to win each month! Go HERE to see all the details about how to enter this weeks contest and to see my layout on the Kiwi Lane blog!

Here is the sketch:


and here is my layout:


I used Close To My Heart paper for the background (gotta love the bulk paper) and Imaginesce paper for all the rest.

My Imaginesce paper pad had a sheet of journaling cards that I never quite know what to do with, but they're so cute I want to use them... so I cut one in half! I put the top part with the sentiment on the bottom by my date:


And the bottom part with the journal lines on the top by my title:


Cute and functional!

Of course I popped up my tags and flowers:

 
I used some ...shall we say VINTAGE... spiral clips and nail heads for my flower centers. I really liked the look! I might have to journey to the very back of my stash more often! 

Thanks for looking, go make your own

No comments:

Post a Comment