Monday, January 12, 2015

Petunia #7

Here I go again!

I love the weekly Mid Week Mojo sketches at ScrapbookSteals... I just rarely get them done in the week they come out...

But I did this week!

Here is sketch Petunia #7:


and here is my 2 page version:


I have no idea what paper this is, it's SO OLD!!! This layout came together really quickly for me. I love sketches!

I also really like this "arrow" idea:


It draws your attention right to the title AND it's cute. Win/win!

I forgot how much fun this was:


Remember direct-to-paper inking?! Just swiping your stamp pad all over instead of dabbing with a sponge?! Well it's still fast and fun! So you can see the difference, the orange paper is swiped and the green paper is sponged. Love the contrast!

Make sure you visit ScrapbookSteals blog HERE every Wednesday for a new great sketch.

Go make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment