Tuesday, May 21, 2013

For Torri

The nice thing about only having 11 followers is that it is super easy to grant requests!

Torri (hi Torri!) wanted to see the layout my scrapbook group made with the CTMH Buzz and Bumble paper packet back in March when my blog was broken...

So here it is:


*All the pictures should get bigger if you click on them*

We used the Buzz and Bumble horrid bee packet (I HATE bees), but only the bee-less sides of the papers :)   We embellished with the Antique Gold Mini Medley Accents, burlap ribbon,  and made our own flowers out of bakers twine!


Normally I am not a huge "trendy" scrapbooker, but I couldn't resist the hexagon-honeycomb thing. I guess we could say it was my nod to the good bees... as if they exist! 


All the titles were cut out with my CTMH cricut cartridge and masked-stamped to get the multiple colors.

Hope you like it Torri!

Let me know if there are any other requests!


1 comment: