Saturday, May 4, 2013

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, Kiwi Lane has issued 5 different today-only challenges on their blog. Check it out HERE to participate... quickly...

I planned to enter 3 three of them.

My just-turned-two-year-old decided this evening was a good time to cover her mother in puke.

So plans changed.

I am entering Challenge #3 The Creative Card Challenge: create a card using Kiwi Lane Designs Templates, stamps, and ribbon. Gosh I wonder if I have any stamps... ;)

Here is my card:


Close To My Heart paper, stamps, and ribbon meet Kiwi Lane card templates!


Pretty big fan of this butterfly! I just cut the top one slightly smaller and folded up the wings for dimension.


I love this butterfly quote! So happy I have it in stamp form... twice!

Hope your night is puke-free!



No comments:

Post a Comment