Friday, May 24, 2013

DT Doodles #20

Back with another Kiwi Lane layout!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my version:


I used SUPER old Die Cuts With A View paper (the Butterflies and Blossoms stack) mixed with a little Close To My Heart yellow polka-dot from last year... so all old paper... and flowers I've had for years... 

I was going to say that sounded sad, but it actually feels great to use some of my gigantic stash! I've finally convinced myself that it's ok to use the pretty "special" paper. What better way to save it forever than on a scrapbook page?!


I need the Kiwi Lane little brackets set. Yes, NEED. I have to make do with my stamps, which are cute, but an actual coordinating set would be better!

Hope you enjoyed my layout! 

Visit Kiwi Lane HERE to enjoy other people's layouts! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love seeing the interpretations of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along. :D

    ReplyDelete