Monday, May 13, 2013

May Layouts

I LOVE the For Always paper!

Luckily, it turned out that my Close To My Heart scrapbook group loved it, too! So we are doing a workshop instead of a single layout.

Some of my photos aren't too great, so click on them to see the blurry-ness a little bigger!

Layout #1:



Layout #2:



Layout #3:



Layout #4:



Layout #5:



Most of the layouts are HEAVILY inspired (ok, flat-out copied in some cases) by layouts I have purchased from Amber Packer over the years. Visit her blog HERE and you will understand...

We are using the For Always paper, silver Glitz Glitter Gel, black and grey Sparkles, Rosette Ribbon, black Shimmer Ribbon, and a bazillion stamped flowers from the CTMH Cricut cartridges!

I really like how they all turned out :)

I plan on putting my still-not-scrapped wedding photos on them... it's only been 10 years...

*sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment