Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Layout

Here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group will be making in May:


We are using the Ariana Paper Packet, the matching Ariana Dimensional Elements, the wide Smoothie Washi Tape, and the Outdoor Denim Bakers Twine.

I really like all the matching Dimensional Elements lately:


They are printed chipboard, so you get sturdy perfect matching colors and dimension with absolutely no effort!

And we all know I am addicted to Washi Tape:


The wide tape is perfect for making little pennants! Just cut a strip of tape and fold it over some bakers twine. Make a little notch at the end and ta-da! Done!

No stamping on this one! Don't worry, I'll make it up next time ;)

Let me know if you are in the Utah County area and want to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment