Saturday, April 26, 2014

DT Doodles #8

Still haven't missed one yet this year!

*knockonwood*

Here is Kiwi Lane's DT Doodles #8:


Now, I have a bit of a page-kit stash... and I usually end up tweaking them quite a bit... so I challenged myself to use a page kit combined with this sketch!  

And here is what I came up with:


My page kit was from Out On A Limb Scrapbooking (visit their site HERE) and came with this really cute title cut-out:


And this beyond adorable train cut-out that looked perfect with a Kiwi Lane Happy Trails border:


I like Out On A Limb kits because their cut-outs are detailed and dimensional!

I also really like the Kiwi Lane gears with circles behind them in the sketch, so I copied that exactly:


Why mess with something that works, right?

I will DEFINITELY be combining page kits and templates again! 

Quick. Easy. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment