Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Decor #2

Today is all about BUNNIES!

And glitter, apparently, because that seems to be how I do bunny ears...

For example:


Yep. That's a bit of glitter!


Only it's the super fun chunky iridescent flaky glitter! 


Thought you might need a close up of each bunny.


And done!

This has letters in it too, but the bunny is still the main focus:


And also has glittery ears:


Obviously!

I'm fairly certain the real Easter Bunny has at least some glitter on his ears...

But this guy finally doesn't:


I just finished him yesterday, so I made SURE that he didn't have glittery ears!

That makes one...

Hoppy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your Easter decorations! The bunnies, the chicks, the eggs, all of it is just so cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Like I said, totally addicted to The Wood Connection!

      Delete