Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DT Doodles #22

Sketch time again!

(I have 2 Shutterfly coupons that expire Sunday, so if I didn't do this first, it would never get done)

This is definitely the earliest I have EVER entered ANY challenge... what will I do Sunday night?

(...The Shutterfly books...)

Here is the sketch:


I liked it so much that I searched through quite a few of my bazillions of photos to find some that I could trim to these exact dimensions!

Also the highlighted manufacturer for June is MY MIND'S EYE!!! 

I LOVE My Mind's Eye!

I have *ahem* a few of their collections, so I figured I would use Quite Contrary Whirly Bird:


Whirly Bird goes well with the cute pictures of my crazy toddler!

It's hard to tell, but the papers are super glittery, too... see:


I like to pop up the petals of any flowers that peek out of my layers:


Speaking of layers, did you notice there are TONS?! I used the Scallops, Brackets, Spook Alley, and Wildflowers templates.

This layout was really fun to make!

Visit Kiwi Lane HERE to see other entries and other cute My Mind's Eye stuff :)




No comments:

Post a Comment