Sunday, June 16, 2013

DT Doodles #23

I have to say, I am pretty darn proud of myself for finishing this one!

We had a family birthday party and a friend birthday party for my boy, I had a bridal shower, my husband had a bachelor party, my husband switched jobs, we had 2 baseball games, a family dinner out, Father's Day, 2 late night parties, and my Grandparents were in town!

Just today I made 2 batches of cookies, an ice-cream cake, and cupcakes!

And a layout!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


I used Kiwi Lane Scallops, Nature, Accents, Large Brackets, and Tiny Brackets templates with My Minds Eye, Close To My Heart, and something really old and random but the perfect shade of yellow paper...

Anyway, I like it!

I used this really fun technique to create my accent flowers:


It was the featured technique for this weeks Tip Time Tuesday at Kiwi Lane. Go HERE to learn how to "build down" your own accents!

I've decided that even though I don't win, I really like entering challenges... it FORCES me to scrapbook :) I can't seem to get anything done without a deadline lately! 

I'll post my Father's Day card tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment