Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DT Doodles #24

I think this finished layout is my favorite I've made so far for the Kiwi Lane challenges!

Probably because of the gorgeous papers...

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


Click on the photo to make it bigger so you can see how PRETTY the paper is!!! I used My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins, and Close To My Heart paper with some really old Imaginese and Prima flowers. The Kiwi Lane templates are Paisley Place, Scallops, and Tiny Brackets. 


This is when I wish I could show you the pictures of my little girl that go on this layout! They match perfectly, trust me! 


I felt like doing something super fancy for this one... something hard... something that my mother would call a waste of time... so I box pleated strips of tulle! 

Yes, it took for-ev-er; and yes, it was worth it! 

And it matches the pleated tulle on my daughter's shirt in the picture! 

I told you, the photos match perfectly.

Thanks again to Kiwi Lane for "making" me scrapbook this week!

Go HERE to see what other people were "forced" to create ;)


1 comment:

  1. Wow- this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete