Friday, October 18, 2013

DT Doodles #40

Holy cow!!!

Can you believe we are up to #40?!

Here is the Kiwi Lane sketch:


I needed to change it just a bit for my photos again:


Trust me, the colors mesh better in real life! I needed some pink! She's a girl with a girl dog!


I went a tad overboard with the tags... but I really like it! It's different from my usual "clean line" style. Sometimes it's fun to go outside your comfort zone.


This paper is adorable. It's old Basic Grey. Max and Whiskers I think...? I tore the edges of the swoop and the tags against my Kiwi Lane templates. It's scary at first, but it really does work! And it's quick and easy. Go HERE to see a tutorial explaining how it's done.

Yes, the 2002 date is correct.

I don't scrapbook in order, remember?

And yes, I am VERY behind!

Happy crazy 40th week of the year!

1 comment: