Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DT Doodles #41

Finished early again!

Here is the Kiwi Lane sketch for the week:


As much as I would LOVE to do Halloween pages, I just don't have the Halloween templates! ...yet...

Plus it's really hard to get in the proper Halloween spirit when it's setting heat records outside. Stupid ever-lasting Summer!

Anyway, here is my layout:


Have I mentioned lately that I really like my bracket templates? :)

The pictures are my little one rolling and jumping like a loon on my bed. Remember how HUGE your parents' bed was?


I used some of my (ahem) rather substantial My Mind's Eye paper stash. This is waaaaay back from the first Lost and Found collection. Vintage!

I love how the templates are see through! I just placed it over the paper to see where to trace to get the word "love" exactly where I wanted.

That's it for me! Go HERE to see other layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment