Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Layouts for October

Here are the layouts my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group will be making in October... if we can ever find an open Saturday...:


 For both layouts we are using the Laughing Lola paper packet. This layout also uses the Round Durables in gold and the Glitz Glitter Gel in almond.


LOVE the glitter gel! The paisley decorations are made by stamping the same paisley in different colors, inking the separate edges, and just piecing them together.



This layout still uses the Laughing Lola paper, but this time with the Mini Medley Accents in black. ...And some more glitter gel! 


I happen to believe that the more black glitter on a Halloween decoration, the better! So I needed a layout to showcase all my bling-ed out decorations! The sequins that come in the black accent pack are so fun! I'm not going to lie, they are a PAIN to work with, but fun :)


Oh, oops! We are also using the Shimmer Tape in black. Another of my favorite embellishments.

If you are in the Utah County area, come join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment