Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DT Doodles #37

I would just like to point out that it is TUESDAY and I have finished a challenge that is not due until SUNDAY!!!

Mind. Blown.

Here is the Kiwi Lane sketch for the week:


I know, a single-pager! Don't worry, I changed it:


You should be able to click on this to make it bigger...? I had to add a bit of blue paper to all the pink since the photos are my manly husband holding not-so-manly pink frosted cookies :)


The whole thing needed some sparkle and shine, so I used my Close To My Heart Glitz gel on the blue and my Viva Pearl pens on the pink. It's a great way to amp up REALLY old paper!


The dotted bracket at the top right is actually a pull-tab for the cookie recipe! 

I really love how this one turned out!

Now I need to go make cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment